Looking for a Beautiful and Special Pet ID Tag



Looking for a great a great pet ID tag that's not average - Well look no further!

For my Maltese, Winston, I got the tag in the center and love it. You can choose the metal: Silver or Bronze and then pick stone colors of your choice: Diamond (Clear), Canary Diamond (Yellow), Emerald (Green), Ruby (Red), Pink Sapphire (Pink), Blue Sapphire (Blue), Aquamarine (Turquoise), Peridot (Pale Green), Amethyst (Purple) and Jet (Black). Of course these are not real stones but crystallized Swarovski Elements.

The one I chose for Winston was all Blue Sapphire, but when it arrived two green crystals found their way in there. To be honest - I loved it. The fact that only two were green, looked as if I had carefully planned it that way. Anyhow, in my mind it could not have looked more perfect.

With all the clanking on their bowls and such, the newness of these tags does not last forever. Winston is almost five, and he could use a new one.  But with that said, none of the stones have fallen out but the tag had dulled with time.

I know $58.95 is a steep price, but once you see it I think you will agree it was money well spent.




No comments:

Post a Comment