Meet Winston .... He is quite a Character!!!!!


It's about time you meet Winston ... He's four.

Winston has a way with himself. Even though he looks sad in this photo, I have never known a dog happier and more confident than himself. He walks around as if he is mayor of the town and always manages to get many tummy rubs from those he meets. He has so much spunk and love that neighbors have told me seeing him makes their day. And even those who claim not to like small dogs have been won over by him. He's a big dog in a small body - he just doesn't know that.

I found my little guy on-line and never met him until I picked him up at the airport. I clicked with Winston from the first moment. I remembered the contract I signed when buying him, said that if he should become really ill in the first year (say with cancer) they would exchange him. I thought to myself how crazy, this is my baby - I would never send him back if he was sick. Anyhow, he was perfectly healthy, and still is.

Over the years he has been the most amazing little companion; he's the little cotton ball you get to come home to and snuggle with. A connection has always been there, even from that first day.

I know picking out an animal is a tricky task because you need to make sure you guys fit. I saw his little mug on line (all the boys looked the same) and said I needed to have the most playful and largest boy.

He is demanding, picky, likes to nap in a basket of warm laundry, snacks on brie & crackers with me, loves pasta, hates baths, but likes to play in the bathtub and so much more. But most of all he just wants to be close to you and nap with his head on your lap.

I got him from great breeders in Clearwater, FL
http://www.cambeas.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment